Saturday, May 23, 2015

weekend reading

The sun is shining here in Brunswick Heads, I'm feeling grateful to have some time out of grey, cold Victoria. We're here for a week. Today I'm sharing some of the things I love about being here...

Our good friend David owns Brunswick Heads Health Food Store where there is a wholefood cafe serving beautiful vegetarian food and raw food cakes, you'll find us here most days!

Crystal Castle is a favorite. Lose yourself in the natural beauty of the gardens.

So many markets to go to

Find accommodation through swicki real estate

Little kids will enjoy the Macadamia Castle

Check out Spaghetti Circus for a show or class

And finally, nothing to do with northern rivers, here's a blog I think you'd like sent to me by my friend Jane is Bonnie Delicious.

Happy weekending everyone! x

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the crystal castle! Melbourne had a beautiful warm day on Saturday and of course I spent it in the car buying shelves and a heater :(

    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I just finished reading your cup of tea post then saw your comment. Sorry the heater purchase didn't work out, good luck with that! You won't want to hear about our woodheater that heats our whole (tiny) house on the freezing cold wild and windy but lovely Mornington Peninsula. Weirdly enough the weather in Byron is reminding me of Melbourne for the first time ever, it is swinging from humid to cool to raining to sunny. Crystal Castle visit is a must! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...