Friday, February 13, 2015

weekend reading


If you're in Melbourne on Thursday 25th February, Creative Women's Circle are hosting an event: Janine Vangool of UPPERCASE magazine will share her story of starting a print magazine and growing a loyal readership in this digital age. You can find out more and book tickets here.

How gorgeous is this wholefood journal?

Hummingbird cake anyone?

101 Cookbooks kale quinoa bites - yum!

One of our favorite wholefood heroes, Jude Blereau, has given her website a makeover

Inspired (again) by Nic at Planning with Kids, we're starting family meetings

Highlight of my week was having lunch today at Cakes & Ale in Sorrento with an old friend, and also my friend Jane Cornelius author of Baby and A Backpack, a fab book that you'd all love.

For those local to the Mornington Peninsula, I'm hosting a Blogging for Beginners course at Sorrento Community Centre on Saturday March 21st. I'd love to meet you and show you that blogging is not that hard or scary once you get started. I'll show you how. Time: 10am-3pm. Cost: $60. Bookings: 5984 3360.

And if you're more serious about your blogging ambitions, Problogger 2015  event details have been announced today!

There's a storm coming through here. I'm loving that it is Friday and we can just be inside and enjoy the thunder and rain. The weekend is stretching out before us with no plans...just the way I like it!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend whatever you're up to. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...