Sunday, April 13, 2014

stills collection

























































1. School holiday adventure to Melbourne, highlight for River and Sol = going on the tram for the first time.

2. As if we hadn't had enough water with all the rain, the water wall at the National Gallery is always fun.

3. Oh my lovely mother-in-law and her sweet tooth, she does make me smile. On our trip to Melbourne Pepe as she is known, took the boys and I out for breakfast. Banana pancakes with maple syrup and Persian fairy floss are her number one pick at Ernest V (432 Glenhuntly Road Elsternwick).

4. Journal Cafe one of my old Melbourne faves.

5. Was so happy to finally get to my friend Mel's beautiful flower shop, Cecilia Fox (221b Blyth Street Brunswick).

6. Back at home, the last tomatoes of the season from our garden along with parsley and chilli that went into risotto. I only make risotto a few times a year and love it every time.

7. A lot of flowers here today, they are my other love aside from wholefood. This little teapot filled with flowers is bringing me joy on my kitchen windowsill. It's the simple things that matter!

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing nicer than a home filled with the scent of fresh flowers! Melbourne looked fun (and wet) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting trip! I bet your kids really enjoyed. That breakfast sounds marvelous, I too have a sweet tooth. Flowers bring happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...